Thursday, October 30, 2014

Legit Tobacco E Liquid Review

If you are looking for a tasty tobacco e liquid check out this review I did for a product called Vintage Tobacco by a SoCal company called Puff King. 
tobacco e liquid
Most tobacco e liquids out there don't taste like real smokes at all, but this particular brand Puff King has delivered one that tastes better than tobacco! It is like the holy grail of tobacco flavorings and you certainly haven't enjoyed everything in the e juice world if you haven't tried this product out yet. 

Vintage tobacco has the rich taste of tobacco mixed in a smooth sweetness that is amazing to vape. This is the mix that helped me stop smoking real cigarettes. Vintage Tobacco comes in 5 different nicotine levels, so I started at the highest level of 24mg and I worked my way down to the 0mg and I now haven't had a tobacco product for over a year! 

If it wasn't for Puff King and this amazing tobacco e juice who knows where I would be today. Some of the best things about this liquid is the fact that it doesn't leave behind a smell, cause bad breath, and it is cheaper than cigarettes! This is the ideal tobacco e liquid!

No comments:

Post a Comment